Most virulent croissant of 2023… Le Cube Robuchon! Just take a look at these gorgeous creations and tell me the craftsmanship isn’t comparable to a piece of art!
Where have you been if you haven’t seen these yet? INSTAGRAM @Ataspalates is the creator of the iconic cube croissants, which have been making quite a fuss.
Correctly so. Simply said, it looks fantastic. I took a chance and tried all flavors.
My favorite are Matcha , Vanilla, Chocolate
Matcha was my favorite. Loved the vanilla creme, but the matcha creme was a close second! The chocolate wasn’t as well received, but the pastry was still good. It is delightful to have a perfect exterior and a flaky, fluffy inside that is paired with cream.
I would absolutely include an ingredient list if you’re intending on obtaining these.
Although croissants are normally crescent-shaped, there are a few adjustments you can make to make them cube-shaped. This is a simple recipe:
The Cube Robuchon Most virulent croissant of 2023 ?Course: Recipe
1 sheet of store-bought puff pastry
1 beaten egg for egg wash
Chocolate, Matcha, Vanilla, or any other filling of your choosing are optional.
- Either homemade
all-purpose flour, 4 cups
2 cups of chilled butter and 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
Cold water, 1 cup
fresh yeast, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Depending on the size you desire for your cube croissants, cut the puff pastry into even-sized squares or rectangles. Aim for a 2-inch minimum.
- Fold each square diagonally to make a triangle, enclosing the filling if any, to produce the cube shape.
- The pastry should now be in the shape of a cube and contain the filling.
- Then, fold the triangle’s two corners toward the center, gently overlapping them. To seal, press.
- The beaten egg is used to brush the cube croissants’ tops. When cooked, this will give them a beautiful, golden-brown finish.
- Put the croissants in cube form on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. For about 12-18 minutes, or until they are puffy and golden brown, bake in the preheated oven.