He made food for me! He prepared an entire lunch for me after 20 years of dating. Lemon chicken romano and rice were made by Chris and the kids. That was Amazing!
Tonight, we’re having caprese-like salad without basil and lemon chicken romano! This chicken has such a great taste. A new fav without a doubt. Don’t miss the lemon; it brings out the flavors. One of my closest friends is a phenomenal cook, according to the recipe! She always sends me pictures and recipes of her meals, so I was quite eager to try this one when I visited her. To die for was this Lemon Chicken Romano! Even while I enjoy dining out, nothing compares to a good home-cooked dinner.
A delectable Italian-inspired meal made with breaded chicken is called Lemon
Romano cheese and a tart lemon butter sauce are added to breaded chicken cutlets. Here is the recipe for this delicious dish:
How To Lemon chicken romano and rice were made At homeCourse: Uncategorized
2 (7 to (9 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts that have been cut in half across their thickness and pounded to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
1/2 cup (2 ounces) of provolone cheese, grated
All-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon
1 Tbsp freshly minced oregano, plus 1 additional tsp for garnish
Half teaspoon of garlic powder
2 ounces of shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese, or about half a cup.
1 as well One big egg
1/3 cup coarsely grated Romano cheese 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 teaspoons lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- Use a meat mallet or rolling pin to pound the chicken breasts to an equal thickness in between two pieces of plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, shredded Romano cheese, garlic powder, more salt, and black pepper in a third bowl.
- Mix the flour with a dash of salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Each chicken breast should be well coated in the flour mixture.
- Chicken that has been breaded is dipped in beaten eggs.
- Apply the breadcrumb mixture to the chicken, pushing it into place so the breadcrumbs stick.
- A big pan with about 1/4 inch of olive oil in it should be heated to medium-high heat.
- To drain any extra oil, move the cooked chicken to a dish lined with paper towels.
- Melt the butter in a separate pot over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, and lemon zest to the chicken broth. The mixture should boil for 5 minutes or until it slightly thickens.
- Place the cutlets of fried chicken on serving platters.
- If preferred, garnish with more Romano cheese and chopped fresh parsley.